- Any business whose turnover is more than threshold limit of ₹20 lakhs (₹10 lakhs for North Eastern and hill states).
- Every person registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, Service Tax,VAT etc.)
- Anyone who drives inter-state supply of goods.
- Casual taxable person.
- Non-Resident taxable person.
- Agents of a supplier.
- Input service distributor.
- E-commerce operator or aggregator.
- Person who supplies via e-commerce i.e. aggregator.
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
After the rollout of GST regime, many small and large scale businesses have been struggling with the procedures and processes that are required to be followed. GST registration reaps multiple benefits for these businesses from becoming a legally recognized supplier to proper accounts management of the taxes.
The experts at Venvik Tech Solutions are competent and have comprehensive knowledge of the tax structures and procedures. We offer step by step guidance and assistance to businesses for GST registration and GST filing procedures to simplify the process so that our clients don't face complications with the new tax system.
To open your own Authorised GST Suvidha Kendra
Gracious Words From Our Clients
You won’t believe the hassle I had to go through to obtain a GSTIN but then I came to know about Venvik Suvidha Kendra. The experts at Venvik helped me to get a GSTIN in no time.Tushar Mahipal
I was not much aware about the complete concept of GST. But I came to know about Venvik Suvidha Kendra and the experts over there helped me understand the complete process and helped me to file the returns from the very initial step.Gajender Pasari